View Single Post
Unread 7 Oct 2016, 09:38   #75
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Next round stats?

Amazingly, that small EMP change has made Ter De vulnerable to Cat Co. Needless to say, it's a close thing, so they probably won't be Cat Co's preferred target. Still, good change.

The reason Zik De is weaker than Ter De (still) is not because of the roiding fleets, but because of the defensive side of things. Dragon and Wyvern make Ter mostly immune to De and Cr incs (Cat Cr has a chance), while Cutlass and Buccaneer do not perform the same service for Zik.

That said, I am retracting my suggestion for Fireblade/Ghost nerfs, both my and Patrikc's versions of them (which looked better to me at first glance) make Xan a massive powerhouse and turn De to shit.

I think at this point the only remaining option to help Zik is Eff changes. It's too late in the process to go faffing about with inits. Cutter is the only ship I'd like to build as a Zik De player that I wouldn't want with Zik Cr, so that might be a good focal point. Ter Bs wouldn't be hurt too beyond repair by such a change either, I think.

P.S. For the record:
Code:
Roids:      Ter De      Ter Ba      Cat Co      Cat Cr      Xan Fi      Xan Fr      Zik De      Zik Cr
Ter De      Immune      Immune  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable
Ter Ba  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable      Immune      Immune  Vulnerable      Immune
Cat Co  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable      Immune  Vulnerable  Vulnerable
Cat Cr  Vulnerable      Immune  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable
Xan Fi  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable      Immune      Immune  Vulnerable  Vulnerable
Xan Fr  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable      Immune      Immune
Zik De      Immune      Immune  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable
Zik Cr      Immune      Immune  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 7 Oct 2016 at 09:59.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote