View Single Post
Unread 7 Feb 2008, 12:12   #1
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
A slight take on recent events

It seems to me that recent events are posed to determine the outcome of this round in a rather distasteful manner, and I felt like commenting on this for a bit.

Urwins have been leading pretty much uninterrupted for a few weeks now. They tried to incite animosity and action towards Asc disting this round, something which seems to have worked quite nicely for them. As a result, CT and ND lost huge amounts of fleet taking out Asc top disters, gimping themselves for the next few weeks. At the same time, Asc lost their advantage and are now forced to largely rethink their strategy. ND/CT have also sparked a reaction from Asc, who are now very intent on killing both of these alliances off. All the while, Urwins have themselves kept out of this whole debacle, and are steaming ahead in size, value and score.

So it seems to me that passive roiding without waging open war is poised to win this round. I'm afraid I have no time to elaborate as I'm at work and my break is up. Have a nice day.