View Single Post
Unread 6 Jul 2010, 14:09   #31
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Thumbs up Re: what happened to ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
lol at Newdawn winning the round by NAPing every single top alliance in the universe, ALL ROUND!

This has reached an all time low... can someone please stop this comedyshow and roid them to the ground where they belong.
At this point, the only way Apprime are going to stand a chance of winning is by going after that huge stack of roids and provoking a few crashes on them. I can't believe that the whole universe is relying on an ND NAP for survival for the rest of the round, it can't be beyond them to do this.

As for ND strategy please refer to this post:

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...7&postcount=99

Basically I'm saying that they need to avoid war for as long as possible, and then if they don't **** up they will stand a chance of winning. On the basis of the criteria I laid down above, I think they are doing fine. This is just how not-so-good alliances can win planetarion, by playing to their limitations. If Apprime are upset with the situation, they can take the initiative. If Apprime are scared of getting massacred themselves, then ND have won because Apprime made themselves deeply unpopular again and their political strategy has been superior.