View Single Post
Unread 1 Jul 2010, 14:26   #4
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of
Re: what happened to ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnate View Post
I haven't played for a few rounds so this might be a dumb question, but i am gonna ask it anyway.

ND are napped with asc so i understand why they are not roiding them, but why have they just turned to easy targets instead?

they have a decent chance to win the round if they stuck at hitting apprime whilst app (and a few others) are busy hitting asc.

Instead, they hit easy targets get very little score gain and will end up just getting a mediocre finish in 3rd place.

ISnt this a bit lacking in ambition??

They did, they hit an app gal and a random gal last night. And ND HC have said they don't want to win the round, they only want to maintain their nap with ASC so they don't get any incoming themself, and hope for 2nd place. So I guess if you call that lacking in ambition, then yes.