View Single Post
Unread 13 May 2007, 00:35   #25
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Madeleine MCcann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
But I'd be much more likely to find a joke about the London Bombings funny than I would about a similar event in Bangladesh - and that partially is because the first is abstractly about "me", whereas the other is merely cruelty about people thousands of miles away who are also some of the poorest on Earth.

Saying "you laugh because it's funny" is true but unhelpful. Why was it funny?

Can you clarify what you mean by 'abstractly about me'. If brown communists got blown up, would it be funny?