View Single Post
Unread 12 May 2007, 22:17   #21
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Madeleine MCcann

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
you laughed at it because it was funny. not because it "dealt" with the pain you felt at these people dying.
But I'd be much more likely to find a joke about the London Bombings funny than I would about a similar event in Bangladesh - and that partially is because the first is abstractly about "me", whereas the other is merely cruelty about people thousands of miles away who are also some of the poorest on Earth.

Saying "you laugh because it's funny" is true but unhelpful. Why was it funny?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote