View Single Post
Unread 12 May 2007, 19:03   #5
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Madeleine MCcann

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
We are all twats on this forum, but I feel a bit uncomfortable about that part of the statement.

All I can say is hope for the best for the girl, and I hope she comes back. Making jokes at this stage is a bit low (imo)
Why?

It really goes without saying that if poor Madeleine were not a pretty little white girl, the media wouldn't care, and neither would most of the country. The same went for Sarah Payne as opposed to Victoria Climbie. America did the same over Natalee Holloway.