View Single Post
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 17:47   #24
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: An angry crowd is attacking the UN building

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Pretty shit excuse to carry on bombing. We've bombed them so much that if we withdraw they might attack us

We need some kind of international stabalising force in there. Perhaps a big enough one that Israel wouldn't randomly attack them.
I'm sorry if my opinion offends you, I just do see how this is ever going to stop. As soon as one side drops all hossilities the other side interprets that as weakness, bombs even more and tries to get more out of any peace-deal.
the rest of the world doesnt help much either ("yes, we want Palestine to be democratic, at least as long as they vote for the right guys, if not we'll stop giving them money" , pure brilliance, that's exactly how democracy is goign to work)