View Single Post
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 15:40   #11
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: An angry crowd is attacking the UN building

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxi
Its not Isreal's fault, they didn't start it. I mean, killing innocent civillians in response to the kidnap of two military personnel is perfectly justifiable. After all the little ones grow up to be big ones, amirite?
I know you're sarcastic here, but there's people who have the opinion that Israel didn't start it. Sure, they kidnapped Israeli soldiers, but what about the thousands of soldiers and civilians from Palestina/Lebanon the Israeli forces have captured and locked inside a cage for years?

Like Flavius so perfectly put it: **** Israel, they're nothing but war-mongers. If it was up to me, Israel as a country would be dissolved instantly.