Thread: Success
View Single Post
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 13:25   #9
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Success

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I think Friends portrays pretty good qualities for people actually. They're all have quite high morals, and yet are different enough for it to appeal to different people.
I've not seen every episode I admit but they seem to be self-absorbed, shallow products of atomised urban life. One of them is some sort of professor or something and yet their conversations are almost entirely superficial uninformed nonsense. One of the characters has some sort of animal rights fetish (fair enough) but there's zero political awareness or engagement. I can't recall seeing much evidence of philanthropy, but I wasn't really a fan.

I agree they are not terrible human beings in the sense murderers might well be, but they're not exactly inspiring. Overall, if they're selling some sort of lifestyle, it's basically one of coffee and mediocrity.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote