View Single Post
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 21:05   #53
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
Through 9 rounds of planetarion, having thousands of galaxies, never has there been a gal that had 2 players in the top 10 except for at the start of a round where by some miracle multiple galaxies seem to pull it off.
32:16 had 2 top 10 planets in round 3 (Frag and Tuna), and I think the TPE galaxy in round 4 did also, but I'm not positive. There were 3 people from TPEgal in the top 10, but I'm not sure if any 2 were there at the same time, as all 3 quit shortly after making top 10 (Game and Ish might have been in it simultaneously, I'm not sure).
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote