View Single Post
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 19:51   #47
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: [Premiership] Rovers a shitty team?

Never realised you were from Norway and we have an Australian and Singapore dude (Singaporian?) insulting Todd there, the World truely is against us!

Quote:
[The sales of Rovers is boosted by Duff, with 17mill isnt it, just like the purchase side of arsenal is boosted by Reyes (wich if sold it looks very different).
Doesnt that back up the point that Rovers have to sell players to afford new ones while Arsenal can go out and buy any player within reason?

I still dont think Todd meant it and i've seen the replays. One angle does make it look bad while the other makes it look like it was unintentional. Todd's never elbowed anyone while playing for Rovers. He did kick Dugarry up the backside while he was lieing down, but who wouldnt have done that given the chance?!

How long have you supported Arsenal for by the way? i'ld be interested to know.

Last edited by JC; 19 Apr 2005 at 19:56.
JC is offline   Reply With Quote