View Single Post
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 01:51   #33
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: [Premiership] Rovers a shitty team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
For the money they've spent and the fact they're from a small town and not even a provincial city, Blackburn are having a successful season.
Compare Blackburns spending (-income from player sales ofc) the last 3 seasons, and Wengers, and Im not sure you will find Wenger spending more. They might not be a big city, but they certainly got money from the fund left by the billionaire supporting em.
Quote:
Fact is Arsenal are hardly angels, have benefitted many a time from dodgy refereeing decisions and last time they got beat by man u it was because they were outplayed rather than a referee having anything to do with it.
They should have had atleast 3 players sent of. I cant see us loosing 11 against 8 (I belive your refering to the scandalous 2-0 in the Premiership, not the League Cup match). You need to join JC in the search for some vision.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote