View Single Post
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 18:44   #26
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: [Premiership] Rovers a shitty team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Seeing that you neg & your fellow rovers supporters neg repped me, I dont see you cope with it, HEH
I wasnt going to until you resorted to calling us 'shiteburn' which i thought was a bit childish. At least i signed mine though unlike you . Oh and i dont have any Rovers friends on here .

Quote:
So not filling your seats doesnt say anything, heh.
Not when you come from a town with such a small population. Arsenal didnt sell out until a day or 2 before the game and North London has a population of over a million i would guess. Man U and Newcastle on the other hand have more season ticket holders than tickets that were available for todays game so they sold out on the first day tickets were available.

Quote:
Becouse I know he deserves it, and Im adult enough to see that he gets what he asked for. But I guess thats the difference between me and you then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov
shiteburn

Last edited by JC; 17 Apr 2005 at 18:54.
JC is offline   Reply With Quote