View Single Post
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 10:37   #13
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: [Premiership] Rovers a shitty team?

Quote:
Great irony. This should be POTW nominated.
I said i was generally fair, perhaps in this instance i'm not being and like i said i've only seen the game once with no replays. Did you not read my post?

I've never said Arsenal didnt deserve to win and its not exactly a great surprise they did. Do you seriously expect the media to come out on the side of Rovers, Bolton etc? They always side with the big teams so showing me a report like that isnt going to change my opinion. If you want i could find you one from the Lancashire evening telegraph that would more than likely say exactly what i'm saying.

Off the top of my head the most cynical tackle was Viera on Reid, he didnt get a yellow but the difference is our players got up and carried on without rolling around trying to win an Oscar.

Quote:
football shone through
Where is it written that football has to be played in the way Arsenal play it? Greece won the Euro Championship with a pretty similar style of play to us so i think its a valid tactic as long as its within the laws of the game.