View Single Post
Unread 29 Mar 2009, 03:27   #38
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: I got it right!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
Quite a disappointing reaction from you tbh wish after the amount of times i tried to organise hits on asc and omen hc had gone AWOL with all your bc's saying "we would have to clear it with a hc first"
hahahahahahhhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahaha

hahahahah.

is this from the alliance which said that after we ended nap, CT no longer had any reason to hit asc ( CT was #1 at the time ) ? is it?

and. WHEN did CT try to organize anything on asc and Omen didnt join? I can think of 1 night, the night we hit 2 asc gals ( a saturday night. )
The last week or so doesnt count, cause then the round was already won by asc, but even then, CT said: We hit what we want to hit! while in a cooperation channel with ND / VGN and omen.

hehe. I cant do anything but laugh.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote