View Single Post
Unread 29 Mar 2009, 03:05   #36
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: I got it right!!!

I d like to think that things would have ended differently if nd / ct had hcs which managed to plan more than 1 day ahead.

HEY WE ARE #1 ATM! WE CAN KEEP THIS POSITION MAN! WE CAN WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN! WE GOT THEEEEEEE BEST MEMBERS! NO DOUBT WE CAN **** OVER THE ONES WE FIGHT WITH AND JUST CRUISE THROUGH THE ROUND! ASC ARE SHIT, WE PWN!

ye, **** u all tbh. bunch of useless ****s.

oh ye: edit part here!: Omen didnt have the quality I hoped / thought we had preround. I am still uncertain if I had wished to do anything differently though, I hate fighting for second places. I d rather eat shit and give anal than end 2nd. ( gratz to whoever end 2nd though! )

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote