View Single Post
Unread 28 Mar 2009, 22:11   #31
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I got it right!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
But I was right
Even a broken clock is right twice a day!

Is this SERIOUSLY a 'I told you so' thread?

Not being funny Zoro but NOBODY CARES. Who are you?! What is it you think you've done that warrants people paying you any kind of attention whatsoever? Seriously, before you just assume I'm flaming, answer the question - if only to yourself. Who are you to PA?

As other people have already said, it's not like you're the only person who successfully predicted this outcome. I can hand-on-heart state that all you're doing is stating the obvious in an excessively loud voice.

NewDawn didn't play their politics right, Asc have proved that hard work will always win over poor planning/politics, CT have shown that you expect any help from an an alliance you've been sh*tting over for 'x' number of weeks and Omen have proved... well, nothing really - they've just been naff.

None of this though is worthy of its own thread though, and when accompanied by a 'I told you so' statement - you're just making yourself look stupid; and after attention.

Zoro, I can't emphasise the following enough: you do not deserve any attention, stop vying for it.