View Single Post
Unread 27 Mar 2009, 14:36   #30
Zoro

Zoro has a spectacular aura aboutZoro has a spectacular aura aboutZoro has a spectacular aura about
Re: I got it right!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
Well done man, 7 weeks into the round you told us that Ascendancy would win. I would have told you this before the round and at any point during. As would have many others.

You guys seem to scream "omg propaganda" every time Ascendancy members post. Saying that we believe CT would run away with it if they were left unchecked whilst ND/Omen/VGN all hit us wasn't propaganda you clown, it's what we wholeheartedly believed. It's the ****ing reason we switched to hitting CT before completely disposing of Omen (luckily they haven't been able to cause us all that much trouble over the past few days, but a dead Omen wouldn't have been able to hit us at all)

What the **** is wrong with you? he's not saying that we're not going to win, he's saying that we shouldn't get ****ing complacent and start crashing. It's not over till the fat lady sings (remember Kileman? ). Are you really too thick to distinguish between the two?

There you go again getting all excited. Calm down dear it's just a game.

Do I get another badge if ASC do win by 70 mil?
Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote