View Single Post
Unread 14 Jul 2010, 18:31   #49
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Congratz NewDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
sooo.. pa is not a wargame.. erm imo it is, u got ure planet, ure fleets and u do attack ure enemies and defend your planet and ure mates in same alliance against those enemies.. if i wanted to play nething else than a wargame i would play farmville and grow some carrots or what so ever.. politics have a great influence in this game, as do they have in real life and i understand that.. just that i wanted to point out that this game of planetarion still in my eyes is ought to be a wargame and that still i do not think alliance that has avoided incs whole round should win such contest.. thats only my opinion and i was kinda thinking that its ok to say it out if i wanted

PS: it was even on topic as i also congratulated ND for the win :P
We need to stop this whole a war game doesn't involve politics drivel. It ****ing does. ****ing wars involve politics. It's exactly how things work in real life.

PS Heimdall, ND have a galaxy put up for their smaller planets every night, I'd imagine that's where you saw a lot of incs from. From attacking with ND for a lot of the round I know they did hit the targets that we agreed on. They just also hit others. Makes sense, for most of the round they had 30 more players than us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird
Jbg i agree with what your saying about politics, However i am disappointed with every alliance in pa allowing nd to stay napped to everyone, till this week when someone had to step in and drag allies out from that nap. To little to late 2 more nights of attacking, unless some serious damage is done to them they have there win through nubroiding and sleeping there way to victory
Personally I supported us working with ND because I expected them to be honest with us in their dealings. The only reason I supported us working with apprime was because we had to align with someone to knock evo off the top spot early on and the natural way to do it was with ND and apprime. That and the fact it was golan doing almost all the work and he wanted to work with you guys.