View Single Post
Unread 14 Jul 2010, 17:48   #42
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough
Re: Congratz NewDawn

Yet again with all these "naps." Why is it that ND is the one that faces ridicule over napping anyone when clearly, everyone was doing it? Evo is still napped with Osiris, and CT, and working with APP and ODDR and other allies to bring us down. Everyone is doing it. In the other thread, our situation was clearly stated. ND would have to make major political moves and not crash to win.

Personally I played the game to get ND the win, by whatever route I saw appropriate. Complain to your fellow HC's for allowing ND to nap with them in the first place. It takes two to tango, I just don't send out a nap request and it automatically be placed.

With that said, look at the state PA is in. We are a top 3 alliance, every round. We have been here since the beginning. We must do something right to have 10 years strong under our belts and still be a contender to win.

In the end, no matter what happens, we can say we played the round well and didn't screw over anyone. Thats all that matters to me.

Round 1 - 6: NewDawn
- 3,4,5 - ND HC
Round 7: NeMeSiS
Round 8,9: ND..then retired
Round 12: return to PA. NewDawn
Round 13 - Present: NewDawn, 35+ HC.

PA-Radio!!!
DigitalZero is offline   Reply With Quote