Thread: Remove vac mode
View Single Post
Unread 1 Sep 2014, 15:29   #2
snoops^
p1mp

snoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura about
Re: Remove vac mode

I totally agree with Vac mode being useless in the games current format and have seen several galaxies and alliances abuse it in order to avoid mass incs.

I do not believe the quest system should be scrapped it is useful for new players, ive spent a lot of time in #bootcamp giving advice over the years and the feedback ive got from new players in regards to the quest system has been positive. However i think it does need an overhaul there should be rewards/incentives for completing each and ALL of the quests otherwise whats the point?

Also maybe there should be a link to an official start up guide for new players showing the standard 300 roid planet set up in the Welcome to Planetarion mail when u sign up, i think the one Light made some time ago still has some merit as a decent start up maybe a nice noob friendly version of that should be attached to the aforementioned welcome mail.

ReBorn-Fury-Wolfpack-1up-Newdawn-DLR-NFI-Apprime-

*CEO of the Forest fan club
snoops^ is offline   Reply With Quote