Thread: E-Mail
View Single Post
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 00:33   #9
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: E-Mail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
why are you blaming your letterbox for the quality of post people send you?
I'm not really, I just want an email that looks professional and stuff and does the job, mainly one which isn't used by many but is recognised and where I can get my name eg sjgreen@

I was going to get a @mac.com one but you have to pay for that, I might still do that though ;(