Thread: A GD reddit?
View Single Post
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 19:52   #13
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A GD reddit?

I don't really read that much on the internet, but I've enjoyed some of the essays that have appeared in this thread. Whilst I normally read books, I would be appreciative if people could recommend some good articles (I only really need one of each at this stage) on the following topics:

Intellectual property rights
Property
General theory of education
Some kind of essay on national health
Practicalities and difficulties of anarchism

Here are just a few topics off the top of my head. This isn't a request for people to google stuff for me, but rather a request for essays on these (or similar) topics which you already have at hand.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote