View Single Post
Unread 17 Apr 2011, 18:12   #8
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: New Alliances for R42...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebos View Post
10 man alliances! oh wait thats just gals..... just thought i would speed up the argument a bit .

The problem with lowering the tag limits as everyone knows is that people who want to play together will always find a way so we might have smaller tags in the game but the players who want to play together will just make more tags possibly even under the same HC just defence will be a bit different.
Who the hell has 80 friends...

Lowering the limit to 60 is quite ok the way I see it.

Not that many alliances that start out with 60 before the round start, I think it is about high time that we approach the whole alliance system from a new angle.