View Single Post
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 15:51   #39
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Premiership Predictions 2004/2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobzeh
Once again, you = idiot. Do you actually watch our games week in week out?!

As much as I'm biased through being a Villa fan, Samuel is easily one of the best left-backs in the division. Ashley Cole and (probably) Olivier Bernard are the only ones I'd rather have instead of him. He creates, he scores, he has pace. His only major let down is that he isn't a very solid tackler - that's what centre backs are for though. He WILL be in the England national team in years to come and is probably the biggest success of our awesome youth development scheme. Much of what you said about us, however, is true, aside from the obvious stupid comments such as:

"Gavin McCann battled so hard that Sunderland got relegated"

You seem to forget that last season was McCann's first season at Villa. A midfielder that we needed to add bite. A season which saw us improve from 16th to 6th. He was exactly what we needed in there.

Whilst our side doesn't have the strong midfield that the bigger clubs can boast, we have a very decent defence and a formidable attack (I'd be more scared about Vassell and Cole running at me than say Hasselbaink and Viduka, even if they have a better track record in terms of goals). Although I can't quite see us pulling off a European place this season, it's not out of our reach. We won't leak many goals, in my opinion.
Me = Idiot? You're the one who'd take Samuel over Riise for gods sake. You = Villa Fan.

As to the Sunderland thing.. Sunderland finished with the lowest points ever in the Premier League.. yet Macho signs for Chelsea, McCann and Sorenson sign for Villa, Phillips signs for Southhampton, Bellion goes to Man Utd, Flo starts scoring shitloads for Siena and is linked to Milan, Reyna goes to city, Kilbane goes to Everton, etc.. Arca and Thornton are highly thought of and still at sunderland

Where the **** is the blame put on? Everyone thinks their ex sunderland player was blameless and it was all the other players fault sunderland were pathetic? Now im well aware Jakiri can put us right on who was shit and who wasnt, but everyone seems to think they got their bargain man, and it just doesnt wash with me im afraid.

You've taken your forward line out of context. Maybe theyre quicker. But lets rephrase what you said. Your a defender, and you see Carlton Cole on the ball. 10 yards outside the penalty area. You arent thinking "By golly gosh, i sure wish that was Hasselbaink, yo". Viduka and Hasselbaink are stronger, deadlier, better in the air, better from set pieces, with better strike ranges and forces on them. I think they make up for losing a little pace on Vassell and Cole "just about".

Of course i dont watch Villa week in, week out. For one, im not a fan like you. For another, why on earth would i want to? I'm glad youve just played southhampton because for me at least thats the least attractive fixture of the season out the way for a wee while.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote