View Single Post
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 14:09   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Premiership Predictions 2004/2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
I don't think you could be much wronger with that. The majority of Spurs fans would see a top 10 finish as a good improvement.

You say our defence will help us out? Our defence is absolutely shite. We're in the process of signing Naybet who should make all the difference but King needs someone experienced along side him or he's awful. We don't have a right back per se. We have the VERY promising Ifil but he's only 17. Apart from that Tarrico moving across to the right with Edman on the left is how it'll probably work if there are no more signings.

You were right about one thing, we have no wingers except the always injured Simon Davies who, like Carr, is no where near the player he was a few seasons ago. However, we do have Ziegler coming in in January who by all account may just solve our left side problem if Reid doesn't appear before then.

Doherty is not a striker. We have Keane, Defoe, Kanoute and then it's on to our younger players like Yeates, Banard and Slabber, not to mention Silva, the trialist from PSV.

Robbie Keane is very overrated. On his day he's great but far too often he's awful and no one seems to mind.
Doherty played there enough, poorly, but you did it often enough although hes primarily a defender. Keane is great. If you want to be a top 8 side you need players who have an extra spark, an extra yard or that little bit of magic. The downside to players like that is they are often inconsistent. Keane's that type of player for me, he can look fat and slow one week, and then score a couple against Holland the next. As to the defence, King looked fine against France, and surely the experience he needs is Naybet? Between Taricco Doherty Richards and Gardner arent you covered enough?

As i said, its just my opinion and you obviously know your own club better than i do. But i think your blindsided as to the hype and expectation it seems Tottenham fans hold each year. Come on, you yourself complained when you thought Martin O Neill was going to be manager. Thats overambition to me.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote