View Single Post
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 10:29   #41
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice
Re: Reporting abusive reps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
JBG has a point... while there may to some extent be some circular repping going on... the posters with mucho green are usually quite good at posting well thought-out and worded posts. Whether you agree with them or not is a completely different story...

Example, you get these folks like Yeh and Max {red blobs galore, but just as examples here} who use poorly worded, and poorly reasoned ideas {sometimes even as low-grade flames} whereas you see pig and JBG and others who throw out decent reasoning to back up their points. Whether they are correct or not, they still get credit for adequately defending what they stand for.
excuse me for saying this because i know a lot of you will fail to see this but the rubbish that pig has posted the last half year is absolutely gash. not only that but he even made a fakenick to start flaming and trolling without having his "good name" affected.

Surely Max and Yeh are extreems but just because 2 people confirm your logic doesnt mean its right. For the record i just got negative reputation by someone saying "for whining that better posters have more ability to affect rep" since theres no way of replying to that other then in here, i would like to state that people giving negrep on a post where i talk about CD's with the simple statement "omg ex with a green dot" are not considered "better posters" in my opinion. Another thing is that i always sign my reputation because i feel when i critisize people, i feel that they have the right to defend themselfs without going into public about it. they can talk to me in PM on either the forums or irc, yet what i usually see, especially from people you claim are good posters, is negative reputation back saying "you're shit" or something less friendly.

The system is flawed. as simple as that.

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote