Thread: R65. Who wins?
View Single Post
Unread 8 Mar 2016, 19:52   #426
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: R65. Who wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
Never applied, wouldn't want to either. That's why it's funny to watch Wouter talk. Just fabricates and throws insults around. As the head of the snake it's easy to see why you would all be so poisonous towards others.

Chimpie, you can keep recycling the same question, but its not like we are recycling accusations. The original accusations and evidence stands and is with the MH team, as does the reasoning for not posting it here. If you could actually read the discussion between eksero and myself it would suggest that all of you Ultorians, seem a lot more switched on than your computers are at night.

Thanks
I've read everything in this thread, including the stuff about not sharing evidence till someone stands trail. You all(yes, you aswell) started this trail on AD, so finish it on AD. It won't disrupt anything for the MHs. MHs can't close anyone or disclose anything, so claiming they're the right authority for this after a round has ended is nothing but a smoke screen to hide the fact that you have no evidence.

Every time you recycle/repeat the accusations without adding evidence, you're in breach of the regulations of this forum. I haven't reported any of your posts simply because i'd like to see this so-called evidence.

so again; show us the so-called evidence!

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote