View Single Post
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 10:25   #129
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: London Bombing jokes.

Ok this thread is turning into trolling fast.
However.

I will be warning the troublemakers to stop rather than closing anything.
In this case, it's pretty clear that the troublemakers are:

themast
max_vix

You have certain freedoms. Free speach is one of them - it allows people to make jokes should they choose to do so, and yes it allows you to express distaste should you feel that way.
However, you also have free will.
So what exactly inspired you to open a thread entitled "London Bombing Jokes" if you knew you were likely to be offended? It's common sense. Please exercise a small portion of your brains, if you can see past the red haze of your self-righteous anger. You may not find it helpful to joke. Others do.

Live with it

Stop the insults, the immature "child", "grow up" references. Yes I know you've been insulted too, but frankly you brought it on yourselves, and escalating it isn't going to help. I will be watching for a while and I expect you to conform, or leave the thread.

Follow your own advice. Be mature. Leave the argument be, and allow the thread to continue with it's intended purpose.
Thankyou in advance.