View Single Post
Unread 21 Sep 2017, 08:04   #117
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R73 whine thread.

EOR deals suck. It's true. But if what Chimpie said is correct, no temporary deals were possible, and the only alternative was lying down and getting beaten to death, I can totally understand taking a round-long deal.

It is not the primary responsibility of an alliance to create a dynamic and fun environment for others to play in. Sure, if an alliance is faced with the choice to keep the round open and casting it in stone, I hope they choose the former. But if the choice is between death and stagnation, I'll pick the latter any time.

It's too easy to cry about political moves you don't like. What I would like to hear is people's assessment of what Ultores should have done instead, if not the round-long deal with ND. If you can't come up with an alternative course of action, you lose the right to complain.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote