View Single Post
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 13:59   #20
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: NASA answers age old question

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
heh this is getting rediculous but okay lol

I think both sides get exposed as soon as it tipples, but frankly, your explanation looks so good IŽll go with that one, true or nay.
I remember a discussion on the gamedev forums about the gravitational effect of a barbell shaped body in space. Would other bodies be attracted to the outer ends of the barbell, or to the centre of gravity of the barbell. If you want to read something rediculous, read that thread. 20 pages of physics theory and contradictions.

(I can't find the thread because the search option there is disabled)