View Single Post
Unread 19 Jun 2008, 15:47   #9
GReaper
The BOFH

GReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant future
Re: New Owners of Jolt - PA

Well it can't get much worse than the current situation, can it?

I find it amusing that biffy is asking for suggestions to improve things. Jolt has always taken a laid back approach towards Planetarion, letting PA Team run things instead of putting in a little bit of effort and taking an interest. It isn't much to ask is it? The company who owns the game should actually put some effort into running the game!

If you want to improve things, take an interest in Planetarion and the community or get someone else at Jolt to do it. Posting in the forums every 5 months or so isn't much of an effort. If you (as in Jolt) want Planetarion to become more successful then you have to put in the effort, you can't let a bunch of volunteers direct your game if you want it to be as profitable as possible.

Get more people involved as well. I don't think any of us expect thousands of pounds to be spent on coders or designers, but the fact is that the people who are currently involved with Planetarion don't have as much time as they used to. New blood and some fresh ideas are needed to bring the game forward, unless you recruit people then this is never going to happen.

I personally don't want things to be "business as usual", OMAC/Jolt should be pushing for changes to improve this damn game.
GReaper is offline   Reply With Quote