View Single Post
Unread 19 Mar 2009, 16:39   #26
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future
Re: New scanning system

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devlin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaejii View Post
you do realize that some people sign up with the intention of scanning, because it is what they enjoy doing? so therefore, they are playing the game, just in their own way.
I fail to understand how anyone enjoys punching in 3 coords and hitting scan. Or rather, clicking links for hours since most allies give the pa game link that you just open to perform the scan. To each their own I guess.

Anyways, wtfi s KISS? :/ Other than the band ofc

I was, and would be if I still played, a dedicated scanner.

Never really got into the whole attack and defend thing, possibly my lack of skill, but meh. Instead, I scanned.
I've scanned in my time for a few alliances, including a couple of winning alliances, I like to think I played my bit in helping the alliances to win, and in other alliances helping newer players to land their attacks. Even if that did involve 4am phone calls from another country waking me up to scan for inc.
I've also just scanned for fun, helping out clusters, random people and sometimes even fielding pm's from 1:1 asking for scans of their inc.

However, I no longer play / have time to play, so can't really contribute to this discussion, just wanted to let you know that there are scanners out there that do enjoy scanning.