View Single Post
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 21:07   #44
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Lupin
family of the dead wont be happy, which brings us to the next problem.
So what? As an ugly man I'm unhappy that attractive woman don't call me daily to be a judge in their blow job contests. Life is full of disappointments.
Quote:
Originally posted by Lupin
but consequence shouldnt be death
Why not? Why should an individual have to restrain themselves when people pointlessly assault them? For a joke? If someone randomly punches me in the face then (in my mind, as opposed to the real-life legal system) I have the moral right to kill them. I won't exercise this right of course, as I'm a cool pacifist hippy. It's quite simple, as I said in my original post : Don't go round being a twat.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote