View Single Post
Unread 12 Apr 2005, 14:49   #24
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Songs

Who's that lying in Pittodrie?
Who's that lying by the sea?
Looks like Iain Durrant to me
Neil Simpson's ****ed his knee
And he won't play for rangers any more...

Obviously "Its a grand old team to play for" which has been stolen by more teams than youd think possible considering its actual title is "The celtic song"

Several crap Scottish clubs have been known to sing:

"We're Shite! But we're staying up! We're shite! but we're staying up" to the tune of stand up for the champions.

I have to admit, despite being a celtic fan, i have to laugh when the hearts fans sing "Could you go a chicken supper Bobby Sands?" (to "oh you canny push yer granny off the bus)

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote