View Single Post
Unread 6 Oct 2010, 07:28   #166
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Alliance Size for next round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
k then, lets take this round:
NFI, NewDawn, Asc, Conspiracy, ODDR and The Horde were all within 10 members of each at the end of the round. So these are the alliances stagnating the round due to too many members?
No, these are the alliances of which only 2 mattered last round and were somewhat competitive (mostly due to naping each other) for roundwin, others were shit and couldnt kill off the masses of nfi and nd..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
I just dont see where this extra competition is going to come from? We'll still have the same number of 'active' alliances and the casual alliances while being even on members, cant compete as they could get overwelmed so easily. The rounds dont get stagnate due to member counts, they get stagnated when politics goes wrong or wars end too quickly with the winning block refusing to turn on each other. which no matter the tag size, will still happen.
Let me try and spell it out for u again dear Light.

Extra competition will come from new born alliances (like NFI was last round for instance, or the 1st round of Osiris or Euphoria). New alliances will be formed, thats a fact, as ppl now have real possibility to play along for good rankings tagwise..

Active members WILL get more mixed up to diffrent alliances (thats also a fact; guess asc might still have their idle and active part in but alliances like ct and nd, etc will have ppl that are asked to join new projects and they most definately will join em)

Active members gettin more mixed up in the uni = casual players will have a bit more easy time to get into good alliances as well to prove emselves, if not then they will always have a place in some of the relaxed alliances like HR or ROCK..

Everyone will have their place and i refuse to belive that ND and CT memberbase is so core that if some, a bit more idle ppl, are gonna get removed, then they will quit the game overall :P I think thats BS, however im not saying we might not have one or two ppl doing that

key points:
a)we will have more alliances and u can be sure that we will have a % of these new alliances competitive to roundwin
b)every sort of player in planetarion will have its place to play; weather ure casual or hardcore, there will be a perfect alliance for you
c)Light, extra competition should come from all above (and please do not say in ure next post again that there is going to be no new alliances formed or that everything stays the same; it wont stay the same)

PS: Also, one very important thing, this is not meant to happen all in ONE round, as thats too little time..