View Single Post
Unread 10 Sep 2011, 19:40   #10
Blink

Blink is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Will a top tier alliance ever fight xVx 1 vs 1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
That would all be ok if this pending 'rumble' was CT/ND vs xVx - you could understand 2 on 1 to acheive an outcome... the problem as always seems to be that CT dont come alone or with a friend, they bring 4-5 other alliances to create flak so they can land.

Its what Apprime was accused of with ODDR for many rounds, byu members of CT aswell, yet overall CT are probably a worse offender of this... needing the likes of ROCK and now DFWTK aswell as 2 other 'top teir alliances' to start a war on someone.

This creates blocking against CT blocks and the whole universe goes to shit and the round becomes boring as hell....

How about this... ND cancel the nap break, DLR go and play with Ultores... DFWTK and ROCK go fiddle with HR and xVx and CT get left alone so xVx can take SOME MORE CT roids....

It will never happen but a lovely thought
Wait what? DFWTK is hitting xVx? You're kidding me right? From what I see every night, every alliance is hitting DFWTK when they want to. ND crashed into us this morning. ROCK loves bashing smaller alliances i.e. dS which forced them to merge with DFWTK. The only thing we've done is nap with HR. Thats all. Whats the problem in that? People spread rumours without facts. Quit the troll and get something right for once in your damn life.
Blink is offline   Reply With Quote