View Single Post
Unread 29 Apr 2012, 15:53   #17
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of
Re: The facts about CT and FAnG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
P.S. And while I realise this cannot be supported by evidence, I do not believe CT would have done much differently in fAnG's position, taking the time pressure into account.
This is the only point I will take contention with, CT does not break deals they make. If we make a NAP until the end of the round we will keep it. If the positions were reversed with Fang we wouldn't have asked for an end of round NAP, we would have just asked for a 1 or 2 week NAP, or an indefinite NAP with clear terms under which it can be broken. This is the only real difference between CT's and Fang's political actions, and we will remember how we were treated, perhaps others will as well.

I don't think I've shown surprise at Fang's actions in any of my postings, and I'm not whining about them going for the win, I certainly understand the motivation. My only point in my postings on AD is that certain people in this game can be trusted to keep their word and others can not. What people do with that information is up to them.

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote