Thread: Galaxy Thoughts
View Single Post
Unread 3 Jan 2014, 17:24   #6
RichardLion

RichardLion is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Galaxy Thoughts

Theres also a crack in the system which I fell into in the speed round.

I started in Gal A. The inactivity of 6 of the members, apparant from the first tick, meant we lost our flag on the first wave after t24. This was also because Gal B, who was organising the Alliance, refused to send us defence, and because we had 6 people who hadnt logged on when it mattered, that left three of us to defend the flag, which we were unable to do. I was also unhappy with the failure of gal B, and i then accidently denapped them, cos i was unsure what i was doing in the allaince screens, and they wouldnt explain to me (they simply mocked and insulted me - it was very very unfriendly) So I exiled about t100

I ended up in Gal C. I walked into a sh1tstorm. It was being maliciouslt and spitefully targetted, and ground into the dust by another Gal. After constant incoming, wave after wave i lost 160 roids and 25k ships in just 48 ticks, and realised this was not going to stop, so i exiled again, three more members exiled after me, and eventually the gal had to disband because the constant attacks made it impossible to play.

Now by a fluke of chance, i ended in Gal B, the ones i had fell out with due to lack of defence and hostility. We had a stalemate. I wasnt going to pay again to exile, and they refused to exile me, and only when they realsied i couldnt be prevented from seeing the alliance screens, and thus could wreck their efforts , was i finally exiled into a decent, active gal at t200, and even then it took mediation by Appocomaster.

SO i wasted 200 ticks of 670 trying to find a gal that was active enough to make it worth stopping and wasnt being spitefully targetted. That basically crippled any chance i had of getting a decent score.

ON the other hand if i had been allowed to pick where i could exile to just once, then all that would have been avoided. Or even if i could list 5 gals where i DIDNT want to go to.

Theres a crack here you need to fix..
RichardLion is offline   Reply With Quote