View Single Post
Unread 5 Jul 2010, 09:37   #239
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post

Yeah. It was written down when they sent in Pedro and Fabregas. I rate both these people above several that currently play (I'd drop Xavi for Fabregas since well, I think Xavi's been very mediocre, and yeah, possibly Torres for Pedro to bring in some energy and width).

However, Uruguay did steal theirs. Ghana could have mounted a challenge against the Dutch with the younger Mensah and Ayew returning from suspensions, but I guess it's safe to say Suarez's sacrifice could prove a big one for the Uruguayans. I'm so rooting for Ghana in four years, they've been an inspiration.
I'd also start with Fabregas instead of Torres. Xavi has indeed been relatively mediocre. Xabi Alonso isn't consistant either. He played some absolute top matches, but then this match against Paraguay wasn't his best game either.

The problem with Spain is that they're to dependant on Villa, regardless how brilliant he is. If you can lock him down, you lock down Spain.

Spain isn't used to high pressing opponents either. They are however dangerous when they can play their game and move the ball around.

I'm also impressed with Ramos. He's been playing really great. So great that Madrid suddenly isn't persueing Maicon anymore.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote