View Single Post
Unread 1 Jul 2010, 10:49   #232
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

I think Uruguay will win their match vs Ghana tomorrow.
Ghana has too many injuries & players forced to sit out with yellow card suspension. Both are good teams but I rate Uruguay higher than Ghana, so far only south korea has managed to score a goal vs them so defensively they're good and with Suarez / Forlan as strikers...
Also quite happy with the fact that all the people i know irl that laughed with me when i said Uruguay could go far have to STFU now

Holland vs Brazil, don't really know which team is gonna come out on top. Both have been playing different football than we've come to expect from these countries. Will be an interesting game to see

Argentina vs Germany is another game where it's pretty hard to predict the winner.
Though I love Maradona and the natural flair he has I still hope Germany will win as they're the team that have impressed me the most so far (losing Ballack may actually have helped the team)

Spain will most likely win vs Paraguay, but I'm not a fan of the way they play. Really hope Paraguay pulls a Switserland here

My dream final: Uruguay - Germany (I've adopted uruguay caus belgium isn't playing again xD)

More realistic Final: Brazil - Spain

Hope to see some awesome matches and not the boring defensive crap we've seen too much allready at this world cup!

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote