View Single Post
Unread 25 Jun 2010, 08:08   #202
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Dare I say I'm extremely happy Italy has been knocked out? I saw the last 30 minutes of that game and it was really nice to watch.

I don't know if the offside goal was cancelled correctly. They showed many replays and in some, you could see the attacking in an offside position, but there were equal amount of replays that showed he was on the same line as the defenders.

I'm also surprised Japan got through. I really thought Danmark would be able to handle them.

for tonight I hope both Brazil and Portugal to go through (most likely nway) and Spain and Chile to go through (spain needs to win from Chile, and I hope Swiss plays a draw against Honduras). In that case we'll have some very interesting 1/16th finals:

Argentina vs Mexico --> 2 S.American countries, very attacking playstyle. Should be interesting

England vs Germany --> a historical clash with loads of tradition. Could be a rather boring match though.

Spain (if they go through) vs Portual/Brazil --> Should be a great game to watch.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote