View Single Post
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 21:51   #61
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Recon, I'm ashamed of you for bumping this.

On a more serious note, I have a very close female friend here and I've never had any problems like that (just as well, as she has a boyfriend). I just treat her pretty much the same as I treat any of my male friends. Because we both know we're not 'interested' in each other (you know what I mean) we can talk more freely about many things, which is great cos it's good to be able to get a female perspective on some things.
You have to realise if you enter into a friendship relationship, trying to turn it into 'something more' can be very risky and very emotionally stressful for both sides, and you risk losing the trust and consequently the friendship of the other person. It's not something I would ever consider doing - to me, it would just feel like everything up to that point had been a scam if the sole reason you became friends with the person was just so you could get that little bit closer to your fantasy or whatever.
If you became friends with this girl because you didn't have the guts to try for the 'something more' from the start then you've no-one to blame but yourself.

Anyway, sitting in front of your PC moping about it is the worst thing you can possibly do.