View Single Post
Unread 11 Apr 2006, 23:39   #50
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Men who pay for sex are 'as bad as child abusers' - MP Fiona Mactaggart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
If we have reached a point where posting links to attention whoring wiggers wiggling their bum can land you in prison then this is a golden age to be alive.

edit : I cannot believe I just signed up to youtube just to check that video. I hate you milo.

TBH i posted more about the reactions people were making to those videos than the vidoes themselves, but i needed context im guessing you also think shes been ruined by ****** culture?

i did post guitarkid tho!

EDIT/ and i knew this wasn't really enough to make a new thread about hence i hijacked my own thread, i was trying to be curteous!