View Single Post
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 22:51   #172
KlavoHunter
RP cnut

KlavoHunter is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Dune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyboy
The three Fremen curiously watched as the Carryall flew overhead, obviously looking for a place to land, in the way it was flying low, and slow. After a few minutes, the Carryall set down, and four troopers jumped out. Hidden in the sands, not to far away, three Fremen continued their silent observation. After some conversation, two of the men headed off, while the other two stayed.

"Looks as though they're heading for the old BTS"
"Wonder what they hope to find there"
"Whatever it is, we'll make sure they don't tell anyone about it."

The three Freman started stalking after the Light Infantry. Over head, an ornithoptor circled, and broadcast another message to its troops. Obviously their commander was in that ornithoptor. Shame they had no way at the moment of bringing it down. But that wouldn't matter for now. The Commander had said they weren't here for a fight. That was obviously pretty stupid of them. If they went exploring abandoned stations, near Fremen, then they should be here for a fight. For the Fremen really hated uninvited guests, especially armed and nosey ones.

They continued to move quickly, skillfully and silently after the Light Infantry, spread out across the sands, one of each flank and on following directly behind. Their dusty cloaks masking their appearance and making them very hard to spot, unless you were looking directly at them.
OOC: Are you actually playing as the Fremen or something? And secondly, I don't think you quite understand what is going to happen to your beloved little band once you attack You should've read Heretics of Dune... Miles Teg wipes out a small army with a single rifle-sized Lasgun, and you're trying to bring three men against me, when I'm armed with Lasguns the size of which make that one look like a popgun? (FYI, the Lasgun he used was actually of this era - it was found in a Harkonnan No-Globe, preserved perfectly over 3000 years in a null-entropy bin )

IC:

Advancing Men) *march, march, look, march*
Gunship) *hover, move, look, hover, move, look*
Men Staying Behind) *look, look, look*

KlavoHunter) *wait, wait, wait for DM, stay IC*
KlavoHunter is offline   Reply With Quote