View Single Post
Unread 12 Jan 2005, 21:13   #39
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Silversmoke's Love Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Well ok then,

DM, do you remember round 3 of Planetarion? The roots of this story happen to be planted in that round. I was in a cluster with you, do you remember? During the round I always loved to 'see' you speak in all those irc channels, the natural manhood you showed off while exercising cluster politics and organising defense forces against hostile treats. I was quite obsessed over you but I realised you where way out of my league, and age as well actually but ok, let's go on. One day, you kept your pc on and I pm'ed you over IRC and was about to confess my feelings for you but accidentically it was your little brother who was behind the pc toying around.

Without me knowing I was factually speaking to your brother he broke into my confession and said he was your little brother Sam, and he told me I was arousing him deeply, both fysically as emotionally so we secretly planned a date. I went to the UK, and we ****ing shagged like rabbits on speed. Damn your little brother is hot. Really hot ****ing stuff, after a weekend of meaningful but rude shagging he introduced me to your father. I never really fell for the older men but jesus christ your daddy is a stud!

I had sex for like 4.5 hours with your lovely daddy, without lube, we really didn't need that lol while your brother AND your mother where both watching us. I don't think I need to explain what they where doing while watching us.

Well, that was it, sometimes I still have phone-sex with your little brother but we grew from eachother quite a bit, still I would apreciate if you sent him my dear regards and a kiss on the cheek.

Sorry no lube, but dammit, that was sex!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Because I am not a FAGGOT!

p.s. pld silversmoke
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote