Thread: 10 Months on...
View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2011, 14:43   #5
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice
Re: 10 Months on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaladjay View Post
Jagex is a joke I e-mailed them in reference to a customer complaint and am still waiting for any type of response
not even as much as a pre fabricated acknowledgement of we have received your email......

As far as them being a big company don't make me laugh

another shining example of a wannabe big player working with friends to try to create an image of big business with no practical real business sense
and it shows.

haha, talking out of your ass sir.

I played Runescape Classic many years ago (before it was made into a casual PoS) when Jagex was just a startup, and they had the best customer support! The two Gower's (founders) used to come into he game and talk to players (similar to original PA!) all the time for suggestions, it's only when they got BIG did the customer support turn to sh*t.

If building a £100M+ company in your twenties isn't big, then you should advise us on your own, more impressive achievements?

Kenny mind me PMing me that site, because I've had some ideas for a space strategy game project (just a text based side project to do in the future) and I see no point in putting them forward as suggestions for PA, so I plan to just bundle them into my own little game for the fun of making it (as I don't doubt a text based game failing instantly if it were released).

EDIT: found it I think, interestingly some of the features are scarily close to the ideas I had.

Last edited by Zeyi; 11 May 2011 at 14:55.
Zeyi is offline   Reply With Quote