View Single Post
Unread 28 Nov 2017, 10:14   #174
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Cheaters always seem to prosper

I fully agree with Lukey: no closures, but fix it for next round so that it can't happen again. It's not good for the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
How? I asked him what rules are being bent, he replied with something that we did which he didn’t like
It's obvious to anyone with an ounce of sense that having a one-man tag declare war on you all round long is not the intended function of the alliance war system. That is what he was referring to. Maybe you feel that's not really a rule, or that you didn't bend it, but you didn't even bother saying that. You asked for clarification, and he gave it. Then, rather than engage him in those terms, you played dumb and pretended not to understand what he meant. If you can't do better than that, don't bother posting at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyms View Post
I actually did state what I was talking about and in my first post I pointed out that the Combat reports clearly showed that this was happening. I checked out a lot of combat reports of different players when I realised what was happening and I did not name players but I did state it was those at top of lb, wasn't just a single player. I am sure they all gave themselves a pat on the back for the cluster win, but I wouldn't be congratulating them that is for sure and worse, they tarnish the names of others that may not deserve to receive such attention.
I must have missed or forgotten that post, sorry. Yes, donations of ships and salvage (and I expect roids too) are illegal. Unfortunately, cheating is rife during havoc, so this comes as no surprise to me. Cheaters barely bother hiding their activities during havoc either, and even though I don't play it myself, I wish the MHs were a little more active during that time.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote