View Single Post
Unread 24 Nov 2017, 09:30   #153
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Cheaters always seem to prosper

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
So teaming up with cheaters is okay for you then i suppose?
Here comes a lot of assumptions. None of them is ment as disrespect towards your alliance, more the opposite.

I understand why there is so much respect towards Ultores in this game. Your def is phenomenal compared to others on rounds when your main dc's are active. There are so many dedicated def planets that it makes covering an individual easy. Your dc's hardly ever have to work for a full round either.
Ofc the end game blocks that often apears up is adding up their work load quite some.

I dislike that there are absolutely no random incoming towards you, like every other alliance receive. CT gave a few gal raids and thats it, apart from us. Probably Stellar haven't avoided hitting u randomly either.

Apparently (feel free to correct me) you also had 5 or 6 out of 10 alliances napped to you for the first half of the game, some of them extended close to eor. So getting value up aint done much easier.

There are no other alliances than Apprime and mine that even dare to challenge you to be honest. Sadly neither of us can often manage it too well, atleast head to head. Nor it is often even in interest of our members or us, but Apprime keeps u cocky and I don't like rounds to be over at tick 600.

I also don't like the fact that everyone who can login a few times, take a call and launch an attack on daily basis are lining up to join your ranks. I assume most of them are looking for an easy round to get ranks and name on history books. There are many solid players working double and pulling sleighs behind them to reach the same goals.

That said, it feels like you start from few meters infront of others each round. That is all well earned due having history, gained respect and for playing well.

But people should work more towards trying a bit on their own and not just take the easy path. It would make politics and rounds so much more interesting.

And no I aint saying that u should stop recruiting people that want to join in. Or you should play less dedicated, but the community should man up and try to level up

Underdogs ftw

Last edited by Ave; 24 Nov 2017 at 09:39.
Ave is offline   Reply With Quote